Join The TensorIoT Team
TensorIoT is always looking for exceptional talent to join our team! If you thrive in highly collaborative environments, looking to immerse yourself with latest technologies, and want to grow your career within an organization that promotes creativity and truly values its people, we’ve been looking for you! Apply to the appropriate position today:
The TensorIoT Project Manager (TPM) responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating TensorIoT project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Project Planning and Management– Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
- Team Management– Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members
- Product Owner Support– Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverable, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models
- 2+ year of experience as a Project Manager managing complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams.
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 1-8 team members including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel
- BA or BS is required.
- Good interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Good analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Translate Statements of Work into user stories and product features
- Wire framing experience preferred
Candidates with good internship experience will be considered
Job Type: Full-time
We are a consulting company in the IoT (Internet of Things) and ML/AI (Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence) space looking for a back-end software developer/engineer to use the AWS (Amazon Web Services) platform. We work to build new and unique solutions in the smart devices industry across many different industry sectors.
Responsibilities include: leading face to face conversations with clients, architecting and implementing solutions, writing concise documentation, and mentoring junior developers. If you’re a mid-level or seasoned developer with a love for cutting-edge technology, we’d love to meet you!
- Some familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Python/Node.JS/Typescript
- A deep understanding of the benefits of the Microservice and serverless paradigms
- Prepared technical documentation, and understand why it’s important
- Understanding of database principals: SQL and NoSQL
- Collaboration and communication skills (you’ll be working with clients and internal teams)
- An understanding of programming fundamentals (OOP, data structures, algorithms)
- Familiarity and comfort with REST APIs
- The ability to work independently or within a team structure.
- A “lead by example” attitude, and motivation to deliver work you’re proud of
- At least three years as back-end software developer
- AWS Certification(s)
- IoT Experience
- Some Java experiences
- Experience with microcomputers and microcontrollers
We are looking for a data scientist to join the Machine Learning/AI team at TensorIoT. TensorIoT is a consulting and product company that implements IoT and machine learning solutions for Amazon Web Service customers. Our organization is expanding to meet customer demand, and we are currently trying to grow our Machine Learning practice with enthusiastic and smart data scientists. We are looking for data scientists who have excellent analytical and communication skills and a track record using end-to-end data science workflows to build ML/DL/AI models. The candidate would be responsible for finding and implementing ML solutions to a broad scope of customer needs in a dynamic industry setting.
- A Bachelor or master’s degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Data/Information Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.) or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of industry experience in predictive modeling, data science and analysis
- Experience with collecting, cleansing and parsing data
- A track record of building ML or DL models in a production environment
- Experience using Python and/or R
- Experience with handling and manipulating large data sets
- Track record of diving into data to discover hidden patterns
- Familiarity with using data visualization tools
- Ability to present and communicate complex technical concepts to a broad audience of stakeholders
- Experience giving data presentations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- PhD in a highly quantitative field (Computer/Information Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.)
- Consulting experience and track record of helping customers with their AI needs
- Experience with AWS technologies for storage, compute and ML
- Demonstrable track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment
We are looking for a Front End Web Developer who designs with an excellent understanding of how users interact with applications and successfully delivers that functionality through code. Whether it’s creating wireframes or improving existing interactions, UX design choices should be instinctual based on what feels most natural to the user and provides a fluid and satisfying experience. Responsibilities will include delivering designs from client requirements, leveraging AWS to provide unique features and functionality, and delivering quality code that will produce consumable visual elements. The ideal candidate will have outstanding technical fundamentals with a focus on delivering aesthetically pleasing interactions from the ground up. Some travel may be required to meet with clients.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Delivering complete front end application features as an individual developer or integrated with a team
- Delivering designs to gain a concise understanding of requirements through strong communication with clients
- Translating designs to full-fledged UI features during development
- Cooperating with back-end developers in the process of building RESTful APIs and modeling data
- Translating difficult IoT and ML concepts into consumable interfaces for users
- Working with other developers and small teams to accomplish tasks/projects
- Promoting clean code and consistent design patterns across teams
- Writing documentation to support new software features
- Collaborate with clients on a regular basis
- Experience creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects
- Experience refactoring existing code in addition to architecting new solutions
- Experience using Git version control in a team setting
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Self-reliant learner looking to expand their skillset
- Interest or experience with AWS/Azure/Google Cloud or other Cloud Platforms
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT/IS/CS or relevant experience
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- Design experience translating requirements into visual reference tools including wireframing, prototyping, etc.
- Graphic Design experience
- Full-stack experience developing software
- Client-facing experience
- Interest in expanding skillset across teams
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a UX Designer with an excellent understanding of everything human-centered who can collaborate our development teams to create world-class designs and solutions. As a UX Designer, you will play an instrumental role in streamlining our existing products into a unified design system and help integrate design processes and design thinking into our current development workflow. The ideal candidate will have outstanding analytical and creative problem-solving fundamentals to deliver intuitive, pleasing design solutions. Some travel may be required.
- Collaborating with development teams to translate intuitive visual and conversational designs into working products
- Communicating and articulating design decisions to developers and clients
- Interfacing with clients on different projects to grasp a good understanding of business goals
- Conducting user research and defining interaction models/user task flows
- Designing solutions and experiences for web, mobile, voice, and more
- Rapidly prototyping concepts to illustrate your ideas to others
- Validating your work with a variety of techniques such as research and user testing
- Using data to inform design decisions and subsequent iterations
- Integrating UX design processes into our preexisting workflow
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-2+ years of experience as a UX Designer, Product Designer, Interaction Designer, or similar
- Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, etc.
- A strong portfolio of previous design projects
- A good understanding of UX research, IA, IxD, and other UX skills
- Up-to-date design sense as well as knowledge of current design trends and conventions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- End-to-end creative problem solving skills
- A strong sense of empathy and desire to place users first
- Being able to quickly learn new skills and systems, and bounce around from project to project
- Excellent organizational, time, and project management skills
- Preference for working in a cross-functional environment
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum workflows
- Programming knowledge (HTML, CSS, JS, Python, Node.js, Go) is a plus
- Conversational UI (voice) design is a plus
- Experience working with AWS is a plus
- An interest for IoT/Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
Job Type: Full-time